Blog and beauty by Cristina Duceac

Wednesday, April 27, 2016



Hi, lovies!

     Welcome to yet another Look of the Day post. In my latest post I said I had some problems with my skin. Well, my skin has partially recovered (because I've done some tricks that I'll be showing to you in a future post) and now I am able to wear makeup and actually post photos of myself on the internet without scaring you for life! I'm joking, it wasn't that bad. Oh, ok, it actually was! So bad that my husband would reffer to it as 'your friend', as in 'Do you and ...your friend *giggle*.. want to go eat something?'. At first I got a bit mad at him but in the end I realized it was actually funny.. I kinda had no choice.

     Enough about 'my friend' (see? funny!). Today was one of those days where I wished I had a professional device to take my photos with. I usually take my pictures with my Iphone, with flash and without, I try out different lighting, and in the end it turns up ok. But today... these photos do not do justice to the makeup I did. In reality it was like the sun had set on my eyelids! Not kidding, it was just like a beautiful sunset. But, oh well, you can see for yourself the color pay-off in the pictures which is NONE! Nonetheless, I thought I'd still post them because they're not that bad, but they are zero compared to real life. I simply cannot wait to get a professional camera! Soon enough...
     I was inspired to make this look by the weather outside. At the moment it is pretty rainy here in Germany. It feels more like Fall than Spring, so I thought I'd do something a bit more neutral, with earthy tones. I REALLY loved the real life version of this look and I am so sorry that I can't show you the real deal. Until then, I'll leave you with the photos.





PRODUCTS USED:


FACE:

  • NYX Studio Perfect Photo Primer - Clear
  • Maybelline Fit Me! Foundation - 120
  • Maybelline Fit me! Concealer - 10
  • NYX HD Studio Photogenic Translucent Powder
  • Maybelline Matte Maker - 35
  • Sleek Contour Face Kit - medium
  • Sleek Face Form - light
  • R de L Young Illuminating Powder - 01 glowing butterfly

EYES:

  • Sleek Brow Kit - dark
  • NYX HD Eyeshadow Base 
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - milk
  • Sleek Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette - honeycomb, toast, regal
  • Sleek Vintage Romance Eyeshadow Palette - propose in Prague
  • Maybelline The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette - up row, third shadow
  • Essence Extralonglastin Eyeliner Pen
  • Maybelline The Collosal Volume Express Mascara

LIPS:

  • Essence Lipliner - 11 in the nude

That is all for today. I really hope you liked it and if so, leave a comment below. Love, xoxo
____________________________________________________________

CONTACT ME AT: makeupbymademoiselle@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind.

Powered by Blogger.

My lovely followers

Cauta