Blog and beauty by Cristina Duceac

Sunday, May 1, 2016


     Today it is not about makeup. It is not about appearance, perfume, cosmetic products or anything alike. Today it is about the inside rather than the outside. Because at the end of the day you take your makeup off, you strip out of your fancy clothes, and what's left is your true self and the people you are about. let's face it, we'd be nothing without our loved ones. A beautiful sunset peaks through my window as I'm writing this, and I wish you all could feel the warm fuzzy feeling in my soul, because today I feel so grateful for the people surrounding me. Don't get me wrong, I am always grateful for them, but today the feeling overwhelms me. Throughout time I've learned the hard way that people come and go, that not everybody is your friend, and I've learned to cut out the bad in my life and let the good take over. Today I can truly say that the few friends I have are real friends, and all the people that are around me are the people I really want in my life. Today I am grateful.
     I am grateful for my friends. For once in my life I truly feel that I have real, honest friends, and I want to thank them for sticking by through good and bad. I am grateful for my family. I have such kind, loving and supportive parents! They were (and still are) the most understanding and nice people, even at the point in my life where I was kind of a pain in the derrière. let's not forget about my brother who always protected his little sister, even when we weren't so close in distance. I am grateful for my family-in-law! My parents-in-law are the nicest people you could ever meet and I want to thank them for taking me in, for receiving me in their home and hearts. Also, I want to thank my sister-in-law for being one of my best friends and for sharing the good times and the bad times, for laughing and crying together, and just for being there for me when I needed it the most. I am grateful for my dog. Sometimes I'm afraid I'll hug him so hard his eyes will pop out of his head!

     I am grateful for this beautiful soul that I can call a husband. Three and a half years of pure magic. I am grateful for being his wife, and I know I am the luckiest woman in the world to have such a wonderful man by my side. This man is the most beautiful person I have ever met, inside and out. He makes my life a wonder each and every day, and I am sure if I had 9 lives, I'd choose to be with him each time. Three and a half years and I stil can't wrap my head around how lucky I am.. I love you with all my heart! Thank you for being a part of me!



Now.. I want to ask you: what are YOU grateful for? Love, xoxo
____________________________________________________________

CONTACT ME AT: makeupbymademoiselle@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind.

Powered by Blogger.

My lovely followers

Cauta