Blog and beauty by Cristina Duceac

Tuesday, April 5, 2016


Hey, loves!

     I am sorry to announce that I will not be posting any look this week. Hay fever has hit me hard this Spring, actually harder than every. My eyes itch so hard that I want to rip them off, I must have tissues near me at all times and I feel like scrubbing my face with sandpaper. Pills and all. That kind of sums up how I feel right now. I always had hay fever in Spring, but this Spring in particular is insane! Because of that, as I said, I will not be posting any look for about one week. My eyes are sensitive enough as it is, I don't want to trigger anything more by playing with my waterline or even getting some eyeshadow in my eyesocket. I hope you understand, and I promise the minute I get better I will post an insane look! 
     All this being said, I decided to review a product that I recently bought and that really made an impression on me. As you can see from the title, it's Essence's Extra Longlasting Eyeliner Pen. I bet you can feel me on the struggle of achieving the perfect wing. Read on and see if this product is the one for the job!

PRODUCT INFORMATION:

The eyeliner with original japanese ink ensures an absolutely accurate line. Ideal for on-the-go. Available in black.

INGREDIENTS:

AQUA (WATER), ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER, POLYURETHANE-35, STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, POLYGLYCERYL-2 CAPRATE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, LAURETH-21, GLYCERIN, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TRI-C12-13 ALKYL CITRATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PANTHENOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, TOCOPHEROL, PHENYLPROPANOL, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PALMITIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, PHENOXYETHANOL,CI 77266 (BLACK 2) (NANO).

     The product comes in a shiny black packaging made out of resistant plastic, so it will not break that easily. The felt tip is firm and I feel like anyone could do a great job with it, even if you're a beginner. You can draw thick AND thin lines with it, so you can make it a bit more thick on the eyelid and also have the much desired pointy wings. I love the fact that the tip actually releases colour, as I've crossed paths with eyeliner pens that were dry at the first use. The consistency is quite liquidy, easy to work with and not messy at all! It dries up to a semi-matte finish, which I like. The best part is that it actually is extra longlasting, even on my oily lids. I wore it for 8-10 hours and it didn't smudge off or fade in color. The only down-side of the product is that it isn't as jet black as I'd hoped it would be, but it is buildable, so it's not such a major issue.
All in all, I am very fond of this product. It does a magnificent job for its price - I paid 2.45 Euro at DM - and it is better than so many more expensive eyeliners I used in the past. My sincere opinion? Go for it!



That is all for today, darlings! I hope you found this review useful. Leave me a comment on what eyeliners you've used and liked! Until next time! Love, xoxo
____________________________________________________________

CONTACT ME AT: makeupbymademoiselle@gmail.com


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind.

Powered by Blogger.

My lovely followers

Cauta