Blog and beauty by Cristina Duceac

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Hi, lovies!

     Oh, such lovely weather! Spring is here and I couldn't be more happy? Have I told you how much I love Spring? Yes, I did tell you in my last post. But I just can't get enough of it so.. sorry but not sorry.
     This weekend I went to a birtday party and I just felt fancy that day. i was feeling some false lashes and a bold lip, so I took my makeup kit and started working. Nothing too fancy on my eyes, except for the lashes, which I simply adore! They look so natural and fell so light. After a while I even forgot I had them on! Enough chit-chat, let me show you the look.



PRODUCTS USED

FACE:

  • NYX Studio Perfect Photo Primer - Clear
  • NYX Stay Matt But Not Flat Liquid Foundation - 04 Creamy Natural & 10 Caramel mixed
  • NYX Concealer Jar - Light
  • NYX HD Studio Photogenic Translucent Powder
  • Maybelline Matte Maker - 35 Matte Maker
  • Sleek Contour Face Kit - Medium 
  • Sleek Face Form - Light 

EYES:


  • Sleek Brow Kit - Dark
  • NYX HD Eyeshadow Base 
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Milk
  • Sleek Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette - shades used: Nougat, Toast, Regal
  • Maybelline The Nudes Palette - shades used: third from the up-row
  • Essence Extra Longlasting Eyeliner Pen
  • Maybelline The Collosal Volume Express Mascara
  • Red Cherry # 747 M Lashes
  • DUO Eyelash Adhesive

LIPS:


  • Essence Lip Pencil - 14 Femme fatale

That's all for today's look! I'm currently baking some healthy muffins, would you like a recipe for them? Comment below and let me know! Love, xoxo

____________________________________________________________

CONTACT ME AT: makeupbymademoiselle@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind.

Powered by Blogger.

My lovely followers

Cauta