Blog and beauty by Cristina Duceac

Tuesday, May 3, 2016


Hi, loves!

     Of all the new makeup trends, I am simply in love with 'reverse eyeliner'!! It just caught my eye at first sight, and I couldn't resist not to try it out. I think it is bold, sexy, sensual, but wearable at the same time. I wouldn't go for a walk in the park wearing it, but I'd totally rock it at a party. This look consists of switching your eyeliner from your upper eyelid to your lower one, keeping your upper eyelid in a natural range of colors. 
     I had so much fun making it and I love how it turned out. I chose brozed, highlighted, dewy face and lips to complete the look, and I think this makes it even more eye-catching. I am still wearing this makeup as I write, hours after I took the photos, because I love it so much I don't want to take it off! 
     Now, let's see my version of reverse eyeliner:





PRODUCTS USED


FACE:

  • Fraulein38 Concealer Palette
  • NYX Studio Perfect Photo Primer - Clear
  • Maybelline Fit Me! Foundation - 120
  • Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer - 10
  • NYX HD Studio Photogenic Translucent Powder
  • Maybelline Matte Maker - 35
  • Sleek Contour Face Kit - medium
  • Sleek Face Form - fair

EYES:

  • Sleek Brow Kit - dark
  • NYX HD Eyeshadow Base
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - milk
  • Sleek Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette - taupe (also as highlighter and on the center of the lips)
  • Sleek Showsoppers Eyeshadow Palette - ultramattes v2
  • Maybelline The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette - upper row: 1st and 3rd shadow; lower row: 1st shadow
  • Essence Extralonglasting Eyeliner Pen
  • Maybelline The Collosal Volume Express Mascara

LIPS:

  • NYX Round Lipgloss - 22 natural
Well, this is all for today! I hope you like this look as much as I do! Until next time. Love, xoxo

____________________________________________________________

CONTACT ME AT: makeupbymademoiselle@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind.

Powered by Blogger.

My lovely followers

Cauta