Blog and beauty by Cristina Duceac

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Hello, loves!

     How are you? I'm fine and dandy, with a crazy lust for writing. Today was such a beautiful day weather-wise. It was bright, the sun was glowing and it filled me with such positive energy that I decided to create a whole new look for you guys. I haven't done an edgy, more eye-accentuated makeup in centuries, so I thought I'd give it a go today. At first I didn't even know what I wanted to do, but inspiration came along and I think it turned out nice. I played with some mauve, gold, and a whole lot of black. I didn't want anything natural today because I wear this kind of look almost daily, so I thought I'd change it up a bit. I missed playing with more vibrant colours. Sadly I didn't have anywhere to go tonight to wear this look (because who would go out on a Tuesday night, right?), but I'm sure I'll be wearing it soon enough. So all in all, I hope it serves as inspiration for you, maybe for your night out on Saturday, who knows? Let's get into it!



*and sideways with ponytail and shitty quality because I took the photo with my front camera*


PRODUCTS USED

FACE

  • NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation - 04 Creamy Natural & 10 Caramel mixed
  • NYX Concealer Jar - Light
  • L'Oreal Accord Parfait Mineral -N3 Creamy Beige
  • Sleek Countour Face Kit - Medium

EYES

  • Sleek Brow Kit - Dark
  • Sleek Vintage Romanc Eyeshadow Palette - shades used: Meet in Madrid, Marry in Monte Carlo, Bliss in Barcelona 
  • Sleek Showstoppers Eyeshadow Palette - shades used: Paraguaya, Ultramattes V2
  • Sleek Ink Pot - Dominatrix
  • Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express Mascara

LIPS

  • Essence Lip Liner - Satin Mauve
That is all for today! I hope I have inspired you in some way and I can't wait to see your comments on this. Also, if you have any requests or suggestions you can leave them in the comment section. I'd love to see what you'd like me to post!  Love, xoxo

____________________________________________________________

CONTACT ME AT: makeupbymademoiselle@gmail.com





0 comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind.

Powered by Blogger.

My lovely followers

Cauta