Blog and beauty by Cristina Duceac

Sunday, March 20, 2016



Hi, guys!

     We've all known the struggle of perfect, long, no split-ends hair. All women are fighting hair breakage and wish for strong locks, and it is only normal, considering the fact that our hair defines us in a way, whether it is short or long, blonde, red, black or blue. Women describes themselves and their personalities through hair and makeup since the first beauty products were invented, and always want to look at their aces. Well, I'm here for you to help combat and win the struggle of having gorgeous hair.
     Today I am going to talk about a product that changed my life hair-wise, and that I think I am going to repurchase over and over again. This is my second bottle already since I discovered it and I'm not planning to stop here. I'm talking about OGX's Renewing Argan Oil of Marocoo Penetrating Oil, which is 'a unique, precious blend of argain oil of Marocco which rapidly penetrates the hair shaft restoring shine and softness while strenghtening and creating soft, seductive, silky perfection', as it says on the package. This little bottle of wonder comes into a 100 ml (3.3 US fl. oz.) plastic container. The bottle is transparent, and I find this very convenient because I can see how much of the product I have left. Also, although it does not have a pump, it is really simple to controle the amount of product you want to use by simply squeezing, as it is not that type of squeezer that releases all the product at once. The oil itself has a thick consistency, such as olive oil, for example. Believe me, I've tested hair 'oils' that had the thickness of water, so that's a pretty important aspect to me.
     I use this argan oil after I've washed my hair. I pour into my palm approximately a teaspoon of the product, I rub it between my hands so it warms up, and then I work it primarily through my ends, and then throughout the lenghts of my hair. What I like about this product is that it doesn't leave my hair greasy, it's just so lightweight! I also apply it on dry hair, but only a pea-sized amount, to protect it even more.
     Now on to the effects! Well, I noticed a lot more 'body' on my hair. Also, it feels more smooth and silky, and I can combe through it so much more easily, as my hair tends to knot a lot. I feel my hair protected, as if there were a berriere between my hair and the external factors that could potentially damage my hair, such as wind, cold, excesive sun etc.
     All this being said, I recommend this product from the bottom of my heart. It is a life-changer and a hair-saver! 


     I hope you found this review useful, and please tell me: what other hair related products have you tried and loved? Leave me a comment in the comment section below! Love, xoxo

____________________________________________________________

CONTACT ME AT: makeupbymademoiselle@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind.

Powered by Blogger.

My lovely followers

Cauta