Blog and beauty by Cristina Duceac

Wednesday, March 23, 2016


Hello, lovies!

     How've you been? I'm in such Spring mood an so lively, because Spring is my favorite season of them all! How can you not love all nature reflourish again? It's a time of hope, of love, of optimism and it makes me feel great! 
     I came up with this look just in time for Catholic Easter (I am Orthodox), and I hope it inspires you if you didn't know what makeup to wear for Easter dinner with your family. I made it quite simple, pink toned (because Spring, duh) and playful. I wore a bright lip, of course, because bright lips are my guilty pleasure. Sadly, the camera did not make justice to the eye makeup. The colors are so much more vibrant in real life! I must invest in a better camera..
     Also, If you follow me on Facebook and Instagram, you already know I bought some stuff yesterday. Well, I used those products for this look. I'm soon gonna do a review on them, but I still gotta run some tests to see their pros and cons. Enough with the ramble! Let's see the look!




PRODUCTS USED


FACE:

  • NYX Studio Perfect Photo Primer - Clear
  • NYX Stay Matte But Not Flatt Liquid Foundation - 04 Cramy Natural & 10 Caramel mixed
  • NYX Concealer Jar - Light
  • Maybelline Matte Maker - 35 Amber Beige
  • PENATEN Baby Powder
  • Sleek Contour Face Kit - Medium

EYES:

  • Sleek Brow Kit - Dark
  • NYX HD Eyeshadow Base
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Milk
  • Sleek Showstoppers Eyeshadow Palette - shades used: Sunset, Oh So Special
  • Sleek Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette - shades used: Toast
  • Maybelline The Nudes Palette - shades used: first row, 3rd shade
  • Avon Super Shock Gel Eyeliner Pencil - raw plum
  • Essence Eyeliner Pen Extra Longlasting
  • Maybelline the Collosal Volume Express Mascara

LIPS:

  • Miss Sporty - 240 Mascarade
That is all for today! I hope you enjoyed this Spring-ish look and I look forward to your comments! Love, xoxo

____________________________________________________________

CONTACT ME AT: makeupbymademoiselle@gmail.com

 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind.

Powered by Blogger.

My lovely followers

Cauta