Blog and beauty by Cristina Duceac

Sunday, March 13, 2016

     Hello, lovies!

     How are you? I'm enjoying this chilly Sunday afernoon by staying in and just relaxing. Throughout the week I have such crazy days that one day per week I just need to stay in, play with my dog, watch a movie with my husband, maybe cook something delicious and all in all, just be me. One day a week where I can stay in my pyjamas all day long and not worry about having to put makeup on. I think we all need that once in a while, don't we?
     I thought I'd relax even more by writing to you guys, so here I am. Today I am going to talk about my evolution in makeup. From the first look ever posted on this blog to the newest, you'll be able to see my complete transformation. Now, I do not mean I am perfect. I don't claim I know it all and I'm the best that can ever be. In fact, I am not nearly close to that. I haven't done any makeup school yet, I don't have any certificates and diplomas to attest that I am a professional, so I don't claim to be one. I just thought that it would be nice to show you from where I started and up until today. I am self taught, and I am proud of myself for achieving a certain level of experience, but as I said, I am not nearly a professional. With this being said, let's get started! I am warning you, this will be a heavy pic blog post, so brace yourselves with patience.

     Oh, gosh! This was the first post ever posted on this blog. I don't even have a full face photo, this is just it. Please notice the 'wonderful' blending and the brows... Oh, the brows. I just didn't know what they were all about..


     When I look at the next look I did, the only word that comes to mind is 'dirty'. Plain 'dirty'. My cheeks look dirty, my eyes look dirty.. It's all in all a messy look. Actually, this was one of the first time I ever experimented 'contouring', and as you can see, it did not turn up so well. And, of course, the brows were a total disaster. But, as you can guess, at the time I was happy with this look. Little did I know..


     God, I remember being so proud of this look! I had in on my then Hi5 profile, as my Yahoo! Messenger avatar... I thought I was so good at it! It's not as bad as the first two, but still! And of course, notice the attitude. I was 16 or 17 y/o at that time. I always start laughing when I see these photos and I remember what a badass I thought I was!


Another 'dirty' look. Do you see a pattern here? I sure do.


     Ok, so I have mixed feelings about this one. The colours are definitely better blended, but.. the makeup of the face is just not right.


     This is a bit more recent, I'd say from two years ago. I don't even know why I posted this look. It was made in a rush because I had to go run some errand with my mom, and then I got home, shot some pics and posted this. Oh, the things people do... I don't know whether to say my eyebrows improved or not. They were still bad, but not as messy, I guess. 


Aaand one photo to show you how horribly wrong I did my lips with red lipstick. I didn't cover the entire lip area and they just look unfinished!


      As you can see in the next three looks, things got better, my technique certainly improved, but my eyebrows... Oh, those eyebrows.. As you can see, I've got a lot of struggle with my eyebrows!It was a time when I unnecessarily accentuated them. I overdid them and they did not look natural at all. But for the whole picture, things certainly got better.




And now:



     The whole point of this post was not to show you how good I am now or anything like that, but to show you anyone can evolve. With perseverence and lots of exercise, anyone can get to wherever they want to be, disregarding the field of activity! Do you want to sing? Sing your heart out and fight for that! Do you want to learn two ore three languages? Don't give up! Do you want to become a doctor? Study hard! Do you want to learn makeup and don't have the funds to go to a makeup school? Watch lots of YouTube and be self-taught! Dance, paint, play the guitar, be a lawyer, a scientist, be YOU! Anyone can dream and more important, anyone can make his dreams come true, you only have to fight hard for that! 

      I hope you liked this post and most of all, I hope it has inspired you to try and become the best version of yourself. Subscribe and stay tuned!
____________________________________________________________

CONTACT ME AT: makeupbymademoiselle@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind.

Powered by Blogger.

My lovely followers

Cauta