Blog and beauty by Cristina Duceac

Wednesday, March 9, 2016


Hi, lovies!

     How've you been? It seems like forever since I last wrote on this blog, and I kind of keep busting myself for that. But that's ok, I feel like this time is going to be IT! I reorganised my priorities and I made room for my oldie but goldie passion in my life again. 
     What's new with you? As for me... I GOT MARRIED this summer! Aaaand another big piece of information: I moved to Germany. Great change of scenario, I tell you! Germany is awesome! This is also the reason I decided to write solely in English from now on, so I can reach to as many people as I can. 
     This past year has been great. I changed my name, I changed the country, I visited plenty of nice places and I feel rejuvenated! So here's for a better life, good decisions and changes for the best! Cheers!
     For this first post (in like.. forever! Has it really been a year now?) I decided to come up with something glam, something bold. Bold eyes And bold lips. Sounds too much for your taste? Well it's ok, I've got a bonus for you shy ones out there at the end.  Let's get started, shall we?

     For the eyes I went for a bold coppery look, and I used a vivid burgundy for the lips. I used almost only NYX and Sleek products. For eyeshadow I used the Au Naturel and Vintage Romance Sleek Palettes and for the lips I combined NYX's Slim Lip Pencil in Burgundy and Soft Matte Lip Cream in Copenhagen. Voila!





Aaand the bonus! Did you think I fogot about you? I present to you my toned down variation of the look.


Please, tell me, what should I do next? I'm looking forward to hearing your ideas in the comment section! Love you, xoxo
____________________________________________________________

CONTACT ME AT: makeupbymademoiselle@gmail.com




0 comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind.

Powered by Blogger.

My lovely followers

Cauta