Blog and beauty by Cristina Duceac

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Hi, loves!

     Today I've prepared such a fun look! I had so much fun playing with the colors and just combining the yellow eyeshadow and the purple lipstick... I am literally obsessed with this look! I cat't stop looking in the mirror, to be honest.
     For this look I've worked with a long-forgotten friend of mine: the Fraulein 38 180 eyeshadows palette. I wanted so badly to make a colorful look so I remembered what beautiful and vibrant colors this palette has. Plus, I tested out a life-changing hack on my dry NYX gel liner that actually worked and I am so happy! I thought I would have to throw it out, but I saved it and I couldn't be happier. I like Essence's eyeliner pen, but the matt finish of a gel eyeliner is just irreplaceable in my opinion. I won't tell you more about the hack right now because I'm planning to do a separate blogpost on it. 
     For this look I took photos with and withouth flash, and also at the end you will see a couple of photos with a nude lip, for those who like a more toned down look.
     Let's see how it turned out! (Did I tell you how obsessed I am with this look?)

With flash:





Without flash:



Nude lips:



Products used:

FACE:

  • Fraulein38 Concealer Palette
  • NYX Studio Perfect Photo Primer - Clear
  • NYX Stay Matt But Not Flat Liquid Foundation - 04 Creamy Natural & 10 Caramel mixed
  • NYX HD Studio Photogenic Translucent Powder
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - Transparent
  • Sleek Contour Face Kit - medium
  • Sleek Face Form - fair
  • Fraulein38 Blush Palette

EYES:


    • Sleek Brow Kit - dark
    • Fraulein38 Concealer Palette
    • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Milk
    • Sleek Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette - Toast
    • Sleek Vintage Romance Eyeshadow Palette - Propose in Prague
    • Oriflame Pure Color Mono Eyeshadow - Earthy Brown
    • Fraulein38 180 Eyeshadows Palette - yellow shades
    • NYX Gel Liner 
    • Maybelline The Collosal Volume Express Mascara

    LIPS:

    • MeNow Luxury Lipstick - #61
    • Essence Lipliner - #11 in the Nude

    So that is all for today! I hope you enjoyed today's look! Until next time! Love, xoxo
    ____________________________________________________________

    CONTACT ME AT: makeupbymademoiselle@gmail.com


    0 comments :

    Post a Comment

    Tell me what's on your mind.

    Powered by Blogger.

    My lovely followers

    Cauta