Blog and beauty by Cristina Duceac

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Hi, loves!

     It's been about two weeks since my latest post, but that's only because there is a lot going on in my life right now. I got more hours at work so it kind of fills up my schedule. I go to school in the morning and in the afternoon I work, so that leaves me barely any time to come up with new looks. But I'll manage to do it all somehow. I have to!
     Today's look is edgy, with a lot of black. It is a smokey eye with a bit of brown in it. And I say a bit because black is dominant. I also added some falsies to amplify the effect.
I hope you like it. Voila!





PRODUCTS USED


FACE: 


  • Fraulein38 Concealer Palette
  • NYX Studio Perfect Photo Primer - Clear
  • NYX Stay Matt But Not Flat Liquid Foundation - 04 Creamy Natural & 10 Caramel mixed
  • Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer - 10
  • NYX HD Studio Photogenic Translucent Powder
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - Transparent
  • Sleek Contour Face Kit - medium
  • Sleek Face Form - fair
  • Fraulein38 Blush Palette

  • EYES:

    • Sleek Brow Kit - dark
    • Fraulein38 Concealer Palette
    • AVON SuperShock Gel Eyeliner - Black
    • Sleek Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette - Toast & Taupe
    • Sleek Vintage Romance Eyeshadow Palette - Propose in Prague
    • Sleek Showstoppers Eyeshadow Palette - Ultramattes V2
    • Oriflame Pure Color Mono Eyeshadow - Earthy Brown
    • Maybelline The Collosal Volume Express Mascara
    • Red Cherry # 747 M Lashes
    • DUO Eyelash Adhesive

    LIPS:

    • Essence Lipliner - 11 In the Nude
    • Oriflame Lipstick - Vintage Nude
    ____________________________________________________________

    CONTACT ME AT: makeupbymademoiselle@gmail.com

    0 comments :

    Post a Comment

    Tell me what's on your mind.

    Powered by Blogger.

    My lovely followers

    Cauta